LongView International Technology Solutions (LongView) is seeking a Intermediate Subject Matter Expert for Financial Management to support a DHS PMSS program. LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Provide business management support and advanced master scheduling for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring OCIO business management projects throughout the complete Lifecycle.
- Assist performing Financial Management support including, but not limited to, business case analysis, invoice research, invoice analysis, invoice processing, invoice reclassifications, cost benefits analysis, funding models, financial research, financial reporting, performance management, project management, contract research, contract analysis, invoice research, invoice analysis, invoice reclassifications, financial reconciliation, accounting reclassifications, burn rate analysis, obligation analysis, expenditure analysis, Spend Plan analysis and Ad Hoc financial projects, as required.
- Assist performing business case development and cost estimates for the DHS enterprise IT service programs.
- Support the development of acquisition strategies and approaches.
- Manage financial management schedule requirements detailing the project tasks necessary to ensure successful project implementation, deployment and execution.
- Assist in drafting responses to financial, spend plan and budget data calls and audit inquiries
- Access PRISM, FFMS, C-FIT, APFS, electronic files, physical files, legacy systems and other financial systems to research finances, budget, accounting, contracts, invoices, obligations, expenditures, performance and to generate accurate payment instructions for invoice and IPAC’s payments, as required.
- Assist performing financial research and complex reconciliation analysis of financial data to identify erroneous transactions and processes corrective actions.
- Develop accurate deliverables, including but not limited to, Financial Analysis Spreadsheets, Financial Reconciliation Spreadsheets, Financial Reports, FFMS Reports, PRISM Reports, Executive Summaries, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs), Acquisition Planning Forecast System Records (APFSR) and other documents.
- Conduct financial research and complex reconciliation analysis of financial data to identify erroneous transactions and processes corrective actions. Perform burn rate analysis reporting the financial status of contract obligations, invoice payments, expenditures, remaining balances and forecast projections.
- Research and analyze the accuracy of obligations and expenditure to verify the accuracy of processing and posting funding and transactions based on PRISM, FFMS and other data sources.
- Coordinate and facilitate receipt of OCIO Spend Plan requirements to assist the Government in finalizing the OCIO Spend Plan.
- Author, develop and write highly-technical and user-friendly deliverables, including but not limited to, Executive-level briefings, dashboards, white papers, project plans, requirement documents, briefings, forms, surveys, memos, talking points, testimonies, reports, meeting minutes, manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other program management deliverables.
Required Skills & Qualifications.
- 4 years experience with Financial management
- BA or BS degree required
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams.
Security Clearance Requirements
• Active SECRET security clearance