DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS :
Statement of Work:
Will provide operations and maintenance of the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Command and Control Operational Environment (C2OE) and the Systems that reside in the C2OE. The installation of all equipment and software as well as removal and decommission of hardware is also the COM-F contractor’s responsibility.
This is a 24x7 operations so there are different shifts available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Job description and Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments
- Under direction implements, monitors and reorganized databases, codes, tests and maintain database architectures
- Executes utility requirements such as reorganization, back-up and recovery
- Analyzes and resolves database system production problems
- Analyzes user requirements and statistics and participate in database design and performance.
- Advises systems engineers on database coding issues and assists with data modeling process
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, MongoDB, etc and other tools such as Netbackup. Etc.
- 4 years experience that includes 2 years as a Database Administrator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements (Security+, etc.)
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.