LongView International Technology Solutions (LongView) is seeking a Oracle Federal Financials – Functional Analyst to support the subject areas in Oracle Projects (PA) modules
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a need for program management, change management, and software engineering services to support the continuation of the Financial Systems Modernization (FSM) program in support of the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO), Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the United States Coast Guard (USCG), also known as the TRIO.
Looking for a well experienced Oracle Functional resource who will support the subject areas in Accounts Receivable (AR) and Oracle Projects (PA) modules.
Duties includes working with the business process lead to:
- Analyze requirements with DHS Component Agencies,
- Responsible for Fit / Gap analysis,
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents to produce detailed documentation describing, the design and any subsequent functional specifications that document the interface requirements from and to third party systems,
- Drive all meetings with the customer,
- Design Oracle RICEW,
- Independently conduct Oracle demonstrations
- Configure Oracle Projects modules
- GTAS / Reporting Recon Experience
Functional resource must demonstrate proficient knowledge and experience in AR and PA modules and have sound knowledge of Federal Financial Accounting. Candidate should also be able to demonstrate multiple projects experience with configuring AR and PA Setups and functionality.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Must demonstrate multiple project experience in Oracle Projects / Project Costing and Project Billing areas in a SME role
- Sound knowledge of key CA / GTAS Reporting / MEC / YEC and Recon Experience process areas a MUST
- At lease 12-14 years of experience in complete life cycle of a complex Federal Oracle Application projects
- Knowledge of the DHS TRIO (CWMD – Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction, TSA-Transportation Security Administration and USCG – Coast Guard) Project is a plus, but not required
- Ability to independently develop Functional Design documents
- Ability to produce client documents to a high standard
- Must be able to work onsite
- Able to multitask and work across many cross functional and matrix teams
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.