DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS :
Statement of Work:
Will provide operations and maintenance of the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Command and Control Operational Environment (C2OE) and the Systems that reside in the C2OE. The installation of all equipment and software as well as removal and decommission of hardware is also the COM-F contractor’s responsibility. Along with Government developed applications, the software and appliances currently under the purview of the Systems include: ArcServe, Oracle Products that include: Active Data Guard, Applications Software , Database Management Software, Fusion Middleware Software, Golden Gate, HTTP Server Software, Partitioning, Real Application Clusters (RAC), Secure Backup Software, Veridata, Weblogic Software and Audit Vault; Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Active Directory, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise. UNIX/Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating Systems. UNIX/Solaris Operating Systems, VMWare, NetIQ, SharePoint, Internet Information Server, Apache Web Server, CISCO, F5, Citrix, Altiris, Symantec & McAfee, ESRI/ArcGIS, MongoDB, PostGres, IBM ISAM, IBM DataPower, Talend, Bonita, DROOLS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MashZone, HazelCast, F-Secure Corp. (WRQ Reflection), Juniper, Splunk, Veritas Netbackup
This is a 24x7 operations so there are different shifts available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Job description and Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments
- Provides telephone support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Responds to telephone calls and email requests for technical support
- 1 year experience that includes 1 year in a specialized area. Specialized experience includes knowledge of PC operating systems (such as DOS, Windows, etc.) as well as networking and mail standards.
- 1 year experience supporting a help desk
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Positive customer service attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Secret clearance or Active Interim Clearance
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements (Security+, A+, Net +, etc.)
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.