DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS :
Statement of Work:
Will provide operations and maintenance of the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Command and Control Operational Environment (C2OE) and the Systems that reside in the C2OE. The installation of all equipment and software as well as removal and decommission of hardware is also the COM-F contractor’s responsibility.
This is a 24x7 operations so there are different shifts available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Job description and Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments
- Provides assistance in all aspects of network management from network design through implementation
- Provides assistance on maintenance of upgrading existing networks
- Analyzes and designs documents
- Implements communication system requirements to support the distributed functionally of a software engineering environment
- Maintains a broad knowledge of network communications and local area network / wide are network (LAN/WAN) operations.
- Administers network security measures
- Makes recommendations, if required, for approval of major systems installations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High School degree
- 4 years experience that includes 2 years in a specialized area (such as networking, etc.)
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements (Security+, A+, Net +, etc.)
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.