Statement of Work:
Will provide operations and maintenance of the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Command and Control Operational Environment (C2OE) and the Systems that reside in the C2OE. The installation of all equipment and software as well as removal and decommission of hardware is also the COM-F contractor’s responsibility.
This is a 24x7 operations so there are different shifts available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Job description and Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of business systems which may be mainframe, or client/server based
- Experience with Windows, UNIX / Solaris Operating Systems
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization
- Performs systems capacity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High School degree
- 2 years experience that includes 1 year as a System Administrator
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements (Security+, A+, Net +, etc.)
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.