DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS :
Statement of Work:
Will provide operations and maintenance of the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Command and Control Operational Environment (C2OE) and the Systems that reside in the C2OE. The installation of all equipment and software as well as removal and decommission of hardware is also the COM-F contractor’s responsibility. Along with Government developed applications, the software and appliances currently under the purview of the Systems include: ArcServe, Oracle Products that include: Active Data Guard, Applications Software , Database Management Software, Fusion Middleware Software, Golden Gate, HTTP Server Software, Partitioning, Real Application Clusters (RAC), Secure Backup Software, Veridata, Weblogic Software and Audit Vault; Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Active Directory, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise. UNIX/Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating Systems. UNIX/Solaris Operating Systems, VMWare, NetIQ, SharePoint, Internet Information Server, Apache Web Server, CISCO, F5, Citrix, Altiris, Symantec & McAfee, ESRI/ArcGIS, MongoDB, PostGres, IBM ISAM, IBM DataPower, Talend, Bonita, DROOLS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MashZone, HazelCast, F-Secure Corp. (WRQ Reflection), Juniper, Splunk, Veritas Netbackup
Job description and Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple work assignments
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics
- Evaluates communication hardware and software, troubleshoots local area network/ wide area network (LAN/ WAN) and other network related problems.
- Provides technical expertise for performance and configuration of networks.
- Performs general local area network/wide area network (LAN/ WAN) administration, provides technical leadership in the integration and test of complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
- Schedules conversions and cutovers.
- Oversees network control center and maintenance of systems.
- Coordinates with all responsible users and sites.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Social Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical disciplines
- 8 years experience that includes 6 years in a specialized area (such as networking, etc.)
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements such as Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Oracle Solaris System Administrator, Certified Linux Certifications, and Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification and Security +.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.