DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS :
Statement of Work:
Will provide operations and maintenance of the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Command and Control Operational Environment (C2OE) and the Systems that reside in the C2OE. The installation of all equipment and software as well as removal and decommission of hardware is also the COM-F contractor’s responsibility. Along with Government developed applications, the software and appliances currently under the purview of the Systems include: ArcServe, Oracle Products that include: Active Data Guard, Applications Software , Database Management Software, Fusion Middleware Software, Golden Gate, HTTP Server Software, Partitioning, Real Application Clusters (RAC), Secure Backup Software, Veridata, Weblogic Software and Audit Vault; Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Active Directory, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise. UNIX/Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating Systems. UNIX/Solaris Operating Systems, VMWare, NetIQ, SharePoint, Internet Information Server, Apache Web Server, CISCO, F5, Citrix, Altiris, Symantec & McAfee, ESRI/ArcGIS, MongoDB, PostGres, IBM ISAM, IBM DataPower, Talend, Bonita, DROOLS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MashZone, HazelCast, F-Secure Corp. (WRQ Reflection), Juniper, Splunk, Veritas Netbackup
Job description and Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments.
- Gathers, analyzes and composes technical information from team members.
- Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology
- Assists with deliverables
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
- Coordinates and communicates with team members on technical information
- Provides quality review of deliverables.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High school diploma
- 4 years experience that includes 2 years in a specialized area (such as technical writing, etc.)
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements such as Security +, A+ or Net +
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.