DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS :
Statement of Work:
Will provide operations and maintenance of the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Command and Control Operational Environment (C2OE) and the Systems that reside in the C2OE. The installation of all equipment and software as well as removal and decommission of hardware is also the COM-F contractor’s responsibility.
This is a 24x7 operations so there are different shifts available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Job description and Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex assignments
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operations of business systems which may be mainframe or client/server based.
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Provides system configuration changes and upgrade recommendations
- Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts
- Develops system administrator procedures and conducts system administration training as required
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using business systems
- Experience with Windows, UNIX / Solaris Operating Systems and RedHat
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Social Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical disciplines 2 years experience that includes 1 year as a System Administrator
- 4 years experience that includes 2 years of System Administration experience
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements - Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Oracle Solaris System Administrator, Certified Linux Certifications, and Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification, IAT Level 2 (Sec + or equivalent)
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.