Senior Cyber Security
|# of Openings:||1|
LTS is seeking a Senior Cyber Security to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Portfolio.
The Health PMO support contract provides IT program management, project management, technical management, financial management, functional planning, and documentation analysis in support of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) Enterprise Program Management Division (EPMD) Health Portfolio
The VA Health Portfolio is focused on development and execution of quality IT projects that address the needs of Veterans and health care providers through management of health care information and sustainment of production software to keep the mission going.
LTS is an acknowledged and award winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- IT experience with Cyber Security Policy and threat mitigation.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Cyber Security Tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks.
- Knowledge of implementation and security levels and roles necessary for successful deployment.
- Vast experience in coordinating with program and project leaders
- Able to thoroughly identify strategies for addressing requirements, risks, and issues.
- Take requirements and requests and deliver robust products, recommendations and/or solutions
- Have strong analytical and investigation skills crafting solutions to challenging problems or issues
- Be responsible for on-time completion of all deliverables
- Identify and mitigate risks to the project, and escalate program risks, as necessary
- Update and maintain the Health Portfolio System Security Plan in accordance with Office of Information Security (OIS) checklists
- Perform Fortify scans (or equivalent, VA approved vulnerability analysis tool) for each proposed non-MUMPS build and enter critical deficiencies into Rational or similar tool as test defects for developer remediation and retesting.
- Perform Risk Assessments for each build using RiskVision (or VA approved equivalent). Review software application requirements to assure that the applicable security requirements are identified, and the scope and complexity of the requirements are estimated and prioritized into the backlog as applicable. RiskVision status reporting shall be included in the reporting process. Migration to a VA approved, equivalent tool may be required during the PoP.
- Evaluate all software products developed by Health Portfolio to determine if they are compliant with VA security standards. Complete, submit and coordinate successful Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) in accordance with ProPath (or equivalent) for each product and/or build.
- Post all required security artifacts in the VA Security Management and Reporting Tool (SMART) (or VA approved equivalent). Migration to a new, VA approved equivalent tool may be required during the PoP.
- Must have 5+ years of experience supporting the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or related scientific /technical discipline (10 years can be substituted for education)
- Years of Experienced Required: 15+
- CISSP and CISA preferred but not required
- Well versed in the VA Veteran-Focused Integration Process (VIP) project management methodology
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Experience working and managing large teams in remote environments
- Experience in all areas of the software development life cycle, enterprise-wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure and management practices
- Experience managing programs delivering systems/tools/solutions in production, while transitioning to better technology solutions
- Demonstrated and current experience managing programs with complex data processing requirements
- Must have experience with diverse IT projects both large and small
Security Clearance Requirements:
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results