LTS is seeking a Automated Tester to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Portfolio. The
The Health PMO support contract provides IT program management, project management, technical management, financial management, functional planning, and documentation analysis in support of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) Enterprise Program Management Division (EPMD) Health Portfolio
The VA Health Portfolio is focused on development and execution of quality IT projects that address the needs of Veterans and health care providers through management of health care information and sustainment of production software to keep the mission going.
LTS is an acknowledged and award winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Automation of SharePoint and PowerBI using Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, Java/Junit.
- Ensure requirements traceability to legally binding requirements
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery
- Estimate level of effort based upon tasks and responsibilities specific to tester functions
- Organize the testing kick-off meeting
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project
- Use Rally for Change, Configuration, Requirements and Test Case and Results management
- Assist the test lead to coordinate, execute, document, and report on test activities required to support the release of Access Services functionality
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
- Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities e.g. testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Work with all stakeholders to review and deliver quality metrics
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server/SQL Server Management Studio.
- Responsible for test planning, test design and test execution and analysis for web-based/mobile applications
- Leading and Test development and execution in Automation, Smoke, Full Regression Testing of the
- Application in acceptance environment.
- Testing the user stories (requirements) in different browsers and various system resolution
- Involve in Bug Verification Defect Tracking using Jira, Rally.
- Maintain RTM to ensure that the requirements defined for the application are linked accurately during the verification process. It also ensures that they are fully tested according to test parameters and protocols.
- Provide Test Execution log, Defect log and RTM to Senior VA Leadership
- Provide Status for weekly leadership meeting.
- Facilitate customer calls and work closely with development and business teams.
- Design and Establish an automated test environment for UI testing
- Identify test cases that needs to be automated by reviewing existing manual test cases
- Execute and debug automated test scripts (written in JAVA) with Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver.
- Create, update automated regression suites
- Running automated/manual regression test scripts for each build
- Troubleshooting production issues with users and trying to stimulate the issue in SQA staging environment.
- Working experience with CI/CD processes.
- Tools: Jenkins, GitHub, GitHub Actions, Confluence, Source tree, Eclipse, Jira, Wiki, SQL Developer,
- Cucumber, Visual Studio, Slack, Kibana
- Testing Tools evaluation and research experience
- Extensive expertise with UI automation
- Fortify and SonarQube (optional)
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- 10 Years of Experienced Required (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Familiar with the project management methodology is a plus
- PM-related certifications such as CSM, PMP and ITIL are not required, but good to have
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Experience in all areas of the software development life cycle, enterprise-wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure and management practices a plus
- Must have experience with diverse IT Development projects large enterprise environments.
- Hands on experience developing automated test scripts using tools like Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Junit.
- Proficiency in one more programming language such as Java.
- Extensive experience with various DevOps, CI/CD tools (Ex: Jenkins, Docker container).
- Configuration management, CI/CD pipeline experience and knowledge is required.
- Experience planning, implementing and executing Agile software testing practices.
- Must have significant automation test experience in large-scale distributed systems, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with product development teams, system architects, and stakeholders across the business
- Must have experience with configuring necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Must have comprehensive technical expertise on IT products, operating systems, software, hardware, systems and networks and specialized environments.
- Test Architecture and Design Expertise
- Must have experience in writing or assisting in the development of test plans and test procedures.
- Self-starter and demonstrated initiate to think outside the box.
- Team management experience.
- Ability to summarize and present test results and progress to management
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Veterans Affairs Public Trust
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.