LTS is seeking a COVID-19 Collection Site Lead (Non-Clinical) to join our team at a mobile COVID-19 testing site in Central, South Carolina.
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the State Manager and/or Regional Director, the COVID-19 Collection Site Lead (Non-Clinical) is responsible for carrying out the objectives, plans and polices for the established testing areas. Ensures that the services provided within area of responsibility are delivered within established standards.
- Validates that all supplies, IT and infrastructure needed are obtained to facilitate appropriate staging of site;
- Directs and assists team with set up and break down of each testing location;
- Ensures timely arrival to testing sites – arriving two hours in advance of testing start time;
- Lead the testing site team;
- Lead huddle and debrief to ensure all team members are informed of the workflow and operating procedures;
- Sign-off on total hours worked for each employee/agency staff member (including set up and break down time);
- Triage staffing issues in real time at site (e.g. sending care team member home if sick, etc);
- Coordinate appropriate breaks and coverage as needed throughout day;
- Communicate any safety or performance concerns to leadership;
- Obtain lunch for team on site when not sponsored;
- Participate in daily check-in call and weigh in on any operational/clinical challenges or concerns;
- Completes inventories and restocking of supplies;
- Requests additional supplies for appropriate restocking as needed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities (Specific to COVID-19):
Additional non-clinical roles of which are pertinent to successful testing site operations may be assigned (e.g. traffic directing, patient registration, etc.) The COVID-19 Collection Site Lead (Non-Clinical) will be provided with all appropriate training and safety protocols.
- While wearing all necessary PPE for safety, the COVID-19 Collection Site Lead (Non-Clinical) must be willing to interact with potentially COVID-positive patients;
- Willingness to abide by all LTS PPE and safety protocols;
- Must be able to wear an N-95 mask for periods possibly exceeding two hours;
- Must be willing to commute distances up to or exceeding two hours - mileage reimbursement provided when applicable;
- Must be willing to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma and 3-4 years related experience; or an associate degree and 2 years related experience; or a bachelor’s degree and 1 year related experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Active South Carolina Driver’s License.
- Possess ability to understand and implement a variety of detailed instructions in the execution of therapeutic procedures and ability to make accurate physical observation of patients.
- Employee must possess considerable knowledge of basic medical terminology and human anatomy; ability to understand and implement a variety of detailed instructions in the execution of complex therapeutic procedures; and ability to make accurate physical observation of patients.
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform job functions while standing (Frequent).
- Ability to perform job functions while sitting (Continuous).
- Ability to perform job functions while walking (Continuous).
- Ability to work indoors (Continuous).
- Ability to work in confined/cramped spaces (Infrequent).
- Ability to perform job functions from kneeling positions (Infrequent).
- Ability to bend at the waist (Infrequent).
- Ability to squat and perform job functions (Infrequent).
- Ability to perform repetitive motions with hands/wrists/elbows and shoulders. (Continuous).
- Ability to reach in all directions (Frequent).
- Possess good finger dexterity (Continuous).
- Ability to twist at the waist (Frequent).
- Ability to perform ‘pinching’ operations (Infrequent).
- Ability to fully use both hands/arms (Continuous).
- Ability to fully use both legs (Continuous).
- Ability to reach in all directions (Continuous).
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs. unassisted (Infrequent).
- Ability to lift/lower objects 15 lbs. from/to floor from/to 36 inches unassisted (Infrequent).
- Ability to lift from 36 inches to overhead 15 lbs. (Infrequent).
- Ability to maintain 20/40 vision, corrected, in one eye or with both eyes (Continuous).
- Ability to see and recognize objects at a distance (Continuous).
- Ability to match or discriminate between colors (Continuous) (Selected Positions).
- Ability to determine distance/relationship between objects; depth perception. (Continuous)
- Ability to maintain hearing acuity, with correction (Continuous).
- Ability to perform gross motor functions with frequent fine motor movements (Continuous).
- Ability to work in a latex safe environment (Continuous).
- *Ability to maintain tactile sensory functions (Continuous) *(Selected Positions).
- *Ability to maintain good olfactory sensory function (Continuous) *(Selected Positions).
- *Ability to be qualified physically for respirator use, initially and as required (Continuous) (Selected Positions).
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.