LTS is seeking a COVID-19 Testing Site Registrar to join our team at mobile COVID-19 testing sites in Central, Spartanburg and Easley, South Carolina.
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The role will focus on registering patients throughout the state of South Carolina at LTS’s COVID-19 testing sites. Under the direct supervision of the COVID-19 Testing Site lead, the role will perform multi-skilled activities to support the safe and efficient testing of patients for COVID-19.
The role is expected to:
- Intake and document patient demographic information.
- Document all pertinent insurance information (if required).
- Ensure accuracy when inputting all patient information.
- Convey information to patients about when to expect results and methods for receiving result information.
- Greet patients and guide them to the next portion of the testing process.
- Maintain attention to detail and comply with all registration processes as directed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities (Specific to COVID-19):
Additional non-clinical roles of which are pertinent to successful testing site operations may be assigned (e.g. traffic directing, greeting, way-finding). The Patient Registrar will be provided with all appropriate training and safety protocols.
- While wearing all necessary PPE for safety, the COVID-19 Testing Site Registrar must be willing to interact with potentially COVID-positive patients.
- Willingness to abide by all LTS PPE and safety protocols.
- Must be willing to commute distances up to or exceeding two hours and mileage reimbursement provided when applicable.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of customer service or administrative experience required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Preferred experience in a healthcare environment.
- Possess ability to understand and implement a variety of detailed instructions in the execution of therapeutic procedures and ability to make accurate physical observation of patients.
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform job functions while standing (Frequent).
- Ability to perform job functions while sitting (Continuous).
- Ability to perform job functions while walking (Continuous).
- Ability to work indoors (Continuous).
- Ability to work in confined/cramped spaces (Infrequent).
- Ability to perform job functions from kneeling positions (Infrequent).
- Ability to bend at the waist (Infrequent).
- Ability to squat and perform job functions (Infrequent).
- Ability to perform repetitive motions with hands/wrists/elbows and shoulders. (Continuous).
- Ability to reach in all directions (Frequent).
- Possess good finger dexterity (Continuous).
- Ability to twist at the waist (Frequent).
- Ability to perform ‘pinching’ operations (Infrequent).
- Ability to fully use both hands/arms (Continuous).
- Ability to fully use both legs (Continuous).
- Ability to reach in all directions (Continuous).
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs. unassisted (Infrequent).
- Ability to lift/lower objects 15 lbs. from/to floor from/to 36 inches unassisted (Infrequent).
- Ability to lift from 36 inches to overhead 15 lbs. (Infrequent).
- Ability to maintain 20/40 vision, corrected, in one eye or with both eyes (Continuous).
- Ability to see and recognize objects at a distance (Continuous).
- Ability to match or discriminate between colors (Continuous) (Selected Positions).
- Ability to determine distance/relationship between objects; depth perception. (Continuous)
- Ability to maintain hearing acuity, with correction (Continuous).
- Ability to perform gross motor functions with frequent fine motor movements (Continuous).
- Ability to work in a latex safe environment (Continuous).
- *Ability to maintain tactile sensory functions (Continuous) *(Selected Positions).
- *Ability to maintain good olfactory sensory function (Continuous) *(Selected Positions).
- *Ability to be qualified physically for respirator use, initially and as required (Continuous) (Selected Positions).
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.