LTS is seeking a Release Train Engineer/Scheduler to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Portfolio.
The Health PMO support contract provides IT program management, project management, technical management, financial management, functional planning, and documentation analysis in support of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) Enterprise Program Management Division (EPMD) Health Portfolio
The VA Health Portfolio is focused on development and execution of quality IT projects that address the needs of Veterans and health care providers through management of health care information and sustainment of production software to keep the mission going.
LTS is an acknowledged and award winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Business Owners, Development Team, and PMO with the assignment of User Stories to PI’s and Sprints.
- At the beginning of each annual Program Phase, use the DTC Calendar and Portfolio Leadership requests to draft Program Increment (PI) and Sprint Cadence options for Project Leadership, Program Management Office (PMO), Development Team, and Business Owner Representative’s review and selection. Publish the selected Cadence Calendar and maintain during each Program Phase.
- Work with Project Leadership, the Development Team and the Integration Project Teams to help ensure project execution.
- Support the Development Team with the PI Planning Event.
- Support the Development Team with Sprint Demos.
- Monitor each Development Team’s Sprint Code Freeze.
- Monitor CARMA’s Deployment to SIT1 Environment.
- Monitor the scheduling and performance of Pre UAT Testing
- Monitor DTC’s current month Deployment to the UAT Environment.
- Monitor UAT Testing.
- Monitor Staging Integration Test.
- Monitor CARMA Integration Testing and related email threads for identification and subsequent resolution of any necessary code revisions.
- Monitor CARMA’s Release to DTC.
- Manage updates to the integrated master schedule.
- Help manage risks and dependencies.
- Escalate and track impediments.
- Monitor the collection of Business Owner feedback provided at the Sprint Retrospective Meetings to assure enough detail is provided such resolutions can be defined and implemented.
- Discuss Business Owner Feedback from Sprint Retrospective Meetings with the Development Contractor.
- Document resulting Sprint Retrospective Action Items and publish for Business Owners, Project Leadership, PMO, and Development Team on going reference.
- Monitor progress on resulting Sprint Retrospective Actions Items documenting how action was completed.
- Monitor and complete DevSecOps Release Framework requirements.
- Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- 10 Years of Experienced Required (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Experience in DevSecOps preferred
- Experience with JIRA
- SAFe certification preferred
- CE/CI/CD process experience and knowledge required
- Experience with Agile Product Management tools preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and writing skills in support of development, operations, product management and business stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in MS Project
- Proficiency in MS Visio desired (but not required)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Veterans Affairs Public Trust
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.