Project Support - Scheduler
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining the employee schedules for the facility in accordance with state, company and facility guidelines to ensure that patient care and staffing needs are appropriately addressed.
- Coordinates, reports, and posts schedules of hourly staff.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with securing coverage.
- Maintains accurate attendance records and notifies management of attendance-related issues.
- Maintains and tracks all Staff payroll hours in the “When I Work” payroll software.
- Resolves administrative and staff problems by analyzing information; identifying root cause; implementing current policy and procedures for resolution.
- Provide assistance and guidance to various sites and lend support for
- Manage multiple priorities and, when requested, independently develop and provide support to scheduling needs at each site
- Routinely communicate and coordinate with other teams and sites
- Help sites develop and coordinate schedules and follow best practices
- An associate and/or bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A minimum of 3+ years of scheduling experience utilizing scheduling software
- Experience with Vendor and Staffing Firm Management
- Solid organization, planning, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law