LTS is seeking a motivated, customer oriented Solutions Expert/Program Expert with strong experience and capabilities in engineering, program management and acquisition lifecycle at the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA).
- Provide technical solutions and implementation direction/support as needed for pre/post award
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and keep the VA Business Area leadership team informed and engaged in advancing strategic partnerships with clients and industry partners.
- Provide expert guidance on the use of various Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) (e.g. T4NG, NASA SEWP, GSA Networx/EIS, CIO/SPC-3)
- Review engineering, architecture and design of new services; coordinate with Solution/Engineering team to provide customer relevant recommendations, technical approach, integration capabilities and introduction of new services.
- Collaborate with LTS technical service areas to identify and bring the best technical and business strategies and solutions to differentiate LTS
- Identify and win executable business for VA clients through applying VA expertise in the business development life cycle
- Support VA Business Area Vice President by strategizing and providing solutions and responses for proposals; draft and review proposal deliverables
- Analyze technical environment
- Analyze Enterprise solutions
- Analyze and document requirements (Infrastructure, environment, solution, etc.)
- Define solution prototypes
- Participate in technology selection
- Interact with customers’ various stakeholders to interpret and evaluate business objectives, requirements, and propose technology solutions
- Understand customer’s business models and drivers and translate them into innovative solutions / offerings
- Partner with Account Managers to give demonstrations, assist on RFP responses, and provide technical know-how and expertise.
- Assist in proactively identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities within the existing customer base
- Support the requirements gathering and design of solution/technical specification to solve a customer's needs
- Bachelor’s degree and 20+ years of relevant experience or a Masters and 18+ years. Degree should be in Information Technology, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Significant experience supporting the VA or DoD in either project management, acquisition management and/or capture management capacities
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.