LTS is looking to hire a Business Process Re-engineer to support the Cenus Integrated Master Scheuduling contract.
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS :
Dissemination Outreach Branch (DOB) needs contract support for the process modeling of feedback gathered from data.census.gov, MDAT and Data API. Comments and questions from data users are submitted into the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system, which allows analysts to categorize feedback and respond to the message. This categorized feedback is then the basis of our monthly feedback reports.
- Contractor will produce a strategy document outlining the predictive model and how it will automate categorization of the feedback in the CRM.
- DOB branch chief will review and approve the strategy with consultation with CEDSCI technical staff.
- Using bulk download from the CRM, contractor will create a business process model to assess one drop down category (e.g., sentiment) for each comment.
- DOB staff will provide feedback and suggestions that the contractor will incorporate as he iterates and refines the model.
- Contractor will communicate (written and oral) issues and concerns with the DOB Branch Chief who will provide guidance.
- Contractor will create a testing plan to compare predictive model output with the pre-categorized feedback.
- Work with DOB and CRM staff to incorporate the model into the CRM system.
- Iterate to add more categories of the feedback drop downs to the predictive business process model.
- Periodic monitoring of the model for accuracy.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- BS degree
- 4+ years expereince with data modeling tools and business process re-engineering tasking
- Positive customer service attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Census clearance
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.