Operations Manager Job Description
At Longview International Technology and Solutions, LLC, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, you will be assigned as an experienced Operations Manager to oversee daily activities. As an ideal candidate, you will have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple project sites toward maximum productivity and efficiency. You will be highly skilled in human resources, operations, and inventory management. Additionally, you will display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase operational efficiency at testing sites supporting the Texas Region 6 COVID-19 Mobile Testing Project.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the project.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols, inventory management, continuous improvement, and multi-site leadership.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the project’s internal capacity.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives and identify, mentor and train Site Leads
- Ensure operational activities are conducted in a timely manner and within the defined budget scope.
- Track staffing requirements, assist staffing team and vendors with identifying personnel needs and hiring new employees as needed.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable approvals and transactions as needed.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive, dynamic, and demanding environment.
- Oversee the implementation of SOP development plans for all Staff and manage issue resolution in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage timely data collection and update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent patient service.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams and vendors to improve proprietary tools and systems.
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to ensure that testing activities are operated safely and remain compliant with OSHA and CDC guidelines.
- Oversee supplies ordering and inventory levels and reporting per leadership guidance.
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to Regional Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to manage teams.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of project operations and patient service.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.