LTS is seeking a Graphics Design Specialist in Washington, D.C. to support a project with the Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Information and Technology.
Our award-winning graphics design team is seeking a new addition!
Information about LTS
LTS is an acknowledged and award winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employees comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide graphic design support and multimedia development for communications and marketing campaigns on client projects and internal facing documents which may include custom graphics creation and materials development (materials may include fact sheets, flyers, posters, web banners, icons, infographics, and diagrams depicting client programs, products, or business work flow and/or processes)
- Develop and format Microsoft Office document templates for reports and presentations.
- Act as visual storyteller, offering creative solutions for creating and editing of projects based on written scripts or input from producer, director, and/or client, and ensuring quality control and consistency on final projects
- Support pre-production development of custom 508 compliant multimedia videos ranging from 30 seconds to 10 minutes using a variety of approaches (e.g. talking head, testimonials, motion graphics, PowerPoint, Prezi, photo montage, b-roll, white board, etc.)
- Ensure consistent branding on all materials prior to client delivery
- Ensure adherence to accessibility laws prior to client delivery
- Think critically and apply customer and industry insight to solve client problems creatively and quickly
- Generate creative and original ideas for reaching and engaging target audiences and communicating key messages
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Photography, Communications, Media, or related field
- 1 to 4 years of experience working for a Creative Agency, PR/Marketing Agency, communications and marketing practice, government and/or government contractor, or non-profit
- Proficient ability to design in the Adobe Creative Suite especially with InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to edit videos in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to develop motion graphics in After Effects is a plus.
- Experience with and knowledge of 508 compliance rules
- Strong graphic design skills and the ability to design and develop in multiple print and digital mediums
- Ability to develop easy to follow and professional looking graphics for print and digital mediums
- Ability to create business graphics such as diagrams, flow charts, processes, and graphical representations in Adobe and Microsoft Office products
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to develop, design, and/or format reports, create templates, infographics, and diagrams
- Experience with supporting communications/marketing/public relations activities, including developing communications and marketing collateral as part of an outreach or education campaign
- Meticulous attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent conceptual and writing skills
- Excellent visual story teller
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work in team setting or independently
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and deliver multiple complex projects/priorities and keep them on deadline
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
Security Clearance Requirements
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NACI clearance
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.