Systems Engineer III
LTS is looking for a System Engineer III to define and execute project systems engineering activities that may consist of systems planning, performance management, capacity planning, testing and validation, benchmarking, information engineering, and systems engineering plan development and staffing.
LTS is an acknowledged and award winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
About the Role:
- Work with analysts and users to define/refine data conversion requirements
- Possess experience in script automation/devops tools (job schedulers, creating windows executables, jenkins, python pipeline, etc.)
- Advanced experience with Oracle/SQL scripting
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) or database conversion experience
- Windows Command, PowerShel or AIX/Linux/Unix/Perl scripting experience
- Ability to work flexible hours (i.e. long hours, nights, weekends, etc. as needed)
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
- US citizenship is required.
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
- Self-starter. Quick to learn and put new skills to use.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines. Flexibility to put in hours needed to meet tight deadlines.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of financial/acquisitions systems implementations.
- Experience implementing Agile methodologies.
- Technical experience working Momentum Financials and the Momentum database. Understanding of Momentum tables and relationships and the technical components used to convert from legacy systems to Momentum, specifically approaches to data mapping, PL/SQL, Momentum FormImport and GSOffline processes.
- Experience working with Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and Red Hat Fuse.
- Senior-level experience implementing system integrations within an Enterprise Service Bus, including management of web-service and file-based interactions with legacy systems.
- Web Services development using SOAP, XML, WSDL, WS-Security, and/or JSON.
- Experience developing and deploying services in Red Hat OpenShift or other container platforms.
- Development experience with Java, Python, or other modern programming language.
- Expertise in developing interfaces and/or executing large-scale data conversions.
- Strong understanding of data reconciliation or migration across a variety of data platforms, formats and technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft or Azure Data services, such as Power BI, Azure SQL, SSAS, Synapse, or Azure Data Factory.
- Experience with Data Analytics or Data Cleansing tools and services.
- SharePoint development experience.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.