LTS is seeking a Project Analyst to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Portfolio. The Project Analyst will support the Community Care program. The environment is dynamic, demanding and the client needs are often evolving; flexibility and forward-thinking views are important for success.
The Health PMO support contract provides IT program management, project management, technical management, financial management, functional planning, and documentation analysis in support of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) Enterprise Program Management Division (EPMD) Health Portfolio
The VA Health Portfolio is focused on development and execution of quality IT projects that address the needs of Veterans and health care providers through management of health care information and sustainment of production software to keep the mission going.
LTS is an acknowledged and award winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for tracking to completion all data calls, including identifying and clarifying specific requirements, identifying who can provide the data, and gathering it directly or following up with others to complete
- Support SCRUM of SCRUM with planning, coordination, scheduling, and management assessments
- Perform analytical tasks to make sure the project is supporting its goals and objectives.
- Use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of projects and business processes.
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Understand the client’s business issues and data challenges.
- Conduct research, analyze information needs, and perform analysis to support the delivery of relevant artifacts including business process diagrams, reports, and presentations
- Develop and update routine reporting documentation, leveraging best practices and project templates
- Assist Program and Project Managers by facilitating meetings and produce meeting minutes
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information
- Maintains key project documents including deliverables and artifacts
- Establishes and maintains team performance metrics when needed
- Document standard operating procedures and processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree - In engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- 10 years of experience (+8 years’ experience can be substituted for degree)
- Demonstrated experience in Agile delivery model, whether Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Kanban, DevSecOps or other iterative development approaches
- Experience with tools such as GitHub, Rally, JIRA, and other collaboration tools
- Certified Scrum Master (highly preferred)
- Project Management Professional – PMP Certified (highly preferred)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in DevOps environment (highly preferred)
- Demonstrated hands on experience executing job duties in a SAFe environment (highly preferred)
- Demonstrated hands on experience executing job duties in a Product Line Management (PLM) environment (highly preferred)
- Veterans Affairs experience (highly preferred)
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to meet objectives
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with VA, PMO and Development team contacts, and at a level appropriate to the audience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong facilitation, written and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Visio
- Experience in all areas of the software development life cycle a plus
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Veterans Affairs Public Trust
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law