LongView International Technology Solutions (LongView) is seeking a Program Management Intermediate Subject Matter Experts to support a DHS PMSS program. LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Ability to understand the complex vendor relationship and roles as it relates to the New Employee Orientation (NEO)
- Coordinate schedule and tokens with vendors
- Coordinate preparation of equipment vendors
- Ability to escalate system and user issues
- Develop and send emails to POCs to gather IT on-boarind and mobile phone requirements
- Create wekly and monthly reports including PowerPoint presentations
- Coordiante with vendors to schedule badging appointments
- Research IT equipment information in advance of bi-weekly on-boarding
- Abile to report status updates in weekly status meetings
- Create and maintain organized templates and streamline processes (on-boarding,etc.)
- Liasion with vendors, customers, leadership and Federal leads
- Create and maintan IT Orientation spreadsheets
- Prepare meeting agendas and record meeting minutes
- Strong time management skills and able tomeet tight deadlines
- Abile to manage SharePoint
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets
- Track IT equipment and mobile phone order ticket numbers
Required Skills & Qualifications.
• 4 years of Program Management or IT Engineering experience required
• Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Superior project management and time management skills.
• Must be self-motivated
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams.
Security Clearance Requirements
• Active SECRET security clearance