LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
LTS is looking for a Contracts Administrator to assist with administrative duties. You will perform a range of duties including assisting with preparation and evaluation of contract documents, assisting with administration of the life cycle of various prime contractor and subcontractor types, and ensuring all contracts comply with state and federal laws and regulations. This position reports to the Director of Contracts & Pricing.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work with contracts Director to Review and update existing contracts, simple amendments, statements of work (SOW) extensions using contract templates.
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, cost to determine if reasonable.
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices.
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects.
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and coordinate with HR/legal as needed.
- Assist with maintaining and organizing records.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional capacity with internal clients/co-workers/departments in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists with developing contract proposals to support organizational goals
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Assists with negotiating and approval of contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and complete work assignments within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition regulations (FAR) and various types of contracts including FFP, CPFF, or T&M required
- Familiarity with accounting procedures
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Knowledge of GSA schedules, GWACs and IDIQ vehicles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Federal Government reporting requirements and timelines
- Experience reviewing/negotiating contractual agreements (Non-disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Contracts, Subcontracts or other documents)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field required.
- 5-8 years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasional local travel to Partner or Customer locations may be required