LTS is seeking a Lead Software Integration Test Manager to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Portfolio.
This role’s primary responsibility will be to lead software integration test planning and configuration management activities for products within Veterans Affairs OIT Health PMO.
A qualified candidate requires experience in software quality assurance (SQA) testing (i.e. functional, regression, performance, etc.), development and implementation of testing strategies, creation and execution of test cases, and automation implementation and execution
The Health PMO support contract provides IT program management, project management, technical management, financial management, functional planning, and documentation analysis in support of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) Enterprise Program Management Division (EPMD) Health Portfolio
The VA Health Portfolio is focused on development and execution of quality IT projects that address the needs of Veterans and health care providers through management of health care information and sustainment of production software to keep the mission going.
LTS is an acknowledged and award winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Ensure requirements traceability to legally binding requirements
- Use Rally for Change, Configuration, Requirements and Test Case and Results management
- Assist development of test procedures, test cases (frontend, backend, and integration), test plans, schedules, and test reports
- Ability to create and implement test plans
- Ability to lead team members, acting in a leadership role.
- Ensure compliance with test processes and procedures
- Maintain the SQA Test Artifacts in the SharePoint
- Assist the test lead to coordinate, execute, document, and report on test activities required to support the release of Access Services functionality
- Coordinate test preparation activities to include setting up the SQA test environment and data
- Review and execute contractor test plans and scripts
- Work with development teams and Project Managers to resolve test defects
- Estimate level of effort based upon tasks and responsibilities specific to tester functions
- Apply appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project
- Organize the testing kick-off meeting
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support
- Assign tasks to all Testing Team members to maximize productivity
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts are documented and maintained
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
- Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Organize status meetings and send Status Reports (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Attend regular client calls and discuss the weekly status with the client
- Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities e.g. testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Review various reports prepared by Test engineers
- Ensure the timely delivery of testing milestones
- Prepare / update the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project
- Work with all stakeholders to review and deliver quality metrics
- Make the QA team aware of the Quality metrics and resolve queries
- Create list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria to timely verify quality
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- 10 Years of Experienced Required (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Experience in DevOps preferred
- SAFe certification preferred
- Configuration management experience required
- CE/CI/CD process experience and knowledge required
- Experience with Agile Product Management tools required
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and writing skills in support of development, operations, product management and business stakeholders
- Ability to work with several development teams and strategize integration testing plans
- Experience planning, implementing, and executing Agile software testing practices
- Experience building test script automation strategy and implementation plans
- Possess a clear understanding between functional and regression testing
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with Rally Quality Manager, Performance Tester software
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Information Technology Testing tools (e.g. SOAP UI).
- Proficiency in MS Visio desired (but not required)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Veterans Affairs Public Trust