LongView International Technology Solutions (LongView) d/b/a LTS is seeking a Tester to join our team supporting a large agile software development project creating an enterprise-class service oriented architecture solution for Air Mobility Command (AMC).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team member partnered closely with software developers, responsible for the quality of the software by developing and executing the test framework and automated test cases to verify the objectives of high quality, robust, maintainable, and performant code.
- Create, maintain and execute test plans and test cases against the hardware and software platforms, and lead and direct team members to do the same.
- Maintain and add to existing automation framework for continued evaluation of software quality.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results, and support defect tracking.
- Participate in day to day Agile activities.
- Write specialized testing and monitoring tools.
- Analyze WSDL and Schema contracts for quality and testability.
- Support documentation activities of the software development framework for enterprise contract development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2- 4 years of testing or development experience
- Experience with SOAPUI, ReadyAPI, and LoadUI from the SmartBear suite.
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT field
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.