LTS is seeking a Scheduler to join our team in Texas.
LTS is looking to expand our COVID Testing/Vaccine Team in Dallas Texas
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Scheduler provides support for COVID Vaccination Program.
- Responsible for maintaining the employee schedules for the facility in accordance with state, company and facility guidelines to ensure that patient care and staffing needs are appropriately addressed.
- Coordinates, reports, and posts schedules of hourly staff.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with securing coverage.
- Maintains accurate attendance records and notifies management of attendance-related issues.
- Maintains and tracks all Staff payroll hours in the payroll software.
- Resolves administrative and staff problems by analyzing information; identifying root cause; implementing current policy and procedures for resolution.
- Provide assistance and guidance to various sites and lend support for scheduling efforts.
- Manage multiple priorities and, when requested, independently develop and provide support to scheduling needs at each site.
- Routinely communicate and coordinate with other teams and sites.
- Help sites develop and coordinate schedules and follow best practices.
- Responsible for shift assignments and monitoring staff attendance.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- An associate and/or bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A minimum of 3+ years of scheduling experience utilizing scheduling software.
- Experience with Vendor and Staffing Firm Management.
- Solid organization, planning, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.