Roving Site Manager for LTS COVID TESTING VACCINE
Will be Managing Multiple sites, bring Site Leads up to speed and mentoring them and ensuring a detailed checklist of duties are performed daily.
Roles and Responsibilities
Roving Site Managers, will manage multiple sites, developing site leads and turning sites over to various site leads as they come up to speed on the overall operations of their sites.
Roving Site Managers will be responsible that the Site Leads are doing the following:
- Site Leads perform a critical part in the overall success of day-to-day operations. As such, Site Leads are responsible for various critical roles and responsibilities such as:
- Responsible for overseeing and managing staff members and ensuring all proper safety protocols are effectively performed.
- Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure staff availability during working hours and ensure testing site and signage is properly set up before testing begins.
- Provide high-level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to client enquiries in a responsive and timely manner.
- Monitor all testing site activities and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensrue all patients are wearing a mask when entering the facility, if necessary, provide a mask to patients that do not have a mask to wear.
- Ensure proper wear of PPE by medical professionals are worn while swabbing, NO EXEPTIONS.
- Ensure medical professionals are changing gloves after every swab, NO EXEPTIONS.
- Ensure Biohazard bags are being used by medical professionals with contaminated items.
- Monitor staff for proper swabbing technique, each tester should be reviewed at least once per shift
- Project Management or people management or supervisory experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel to COVID sites
- Ability to travel and help set up COVID sites
- Oversee Site Leads to ensure their attention to detail
- Weekly reporting to management
- Ability to hold team members accountable
- Daily check in with Site leads
- Monitor state and site budgets
- Operational back would be a plus
- Strong Microsoft office, Teams skills a plus
In addition, Site Leads are required to perform the following duties, detailed in Site Lead Duties Checklist, to ensure that daily tasks are performed successfully.
SITE LEAD DUTIES CHECKLIST
BEFORE TESTING BEGINS
- Complete Staff Symptom and Temperature checklist
- Ensure all tasks outlined in the Testing Site Daily Tasks Checklist in Appendix A below are performed
- Make sure your PPE table is clean and only has clean PPE placed on table
- Monitor staff members to ensure proper donning and doffing of PPE
- Survey testing site to ensure the facility is prepared for daily operations and account for proper necessities (e.g., tables, chairs, signage, equipment, PPE, sanitation materials, etc.,)
- Pre-registration information should be supplied to all waiting/in queue, and patients should be encouraged by staff to perform their own pre-registration while waiting in line.
- Conduct pre-shift meeting to set expectations and review daily operations plan to include:
- Welcome new staff members to the team
- Inform staff of any new procedures
- Provide training of any new procedures
- Ensure staff have clocked in
- Remind staff if a test kit is used but a sample is not obtained to document test kit barcode and reason why it was not usable.
- Remind staff to triple-confirm name and DOB, to collect patient demographics accurately, and ask all questions in the requisition form questionnaire
- Remind staff that written labels must match information in portal exactly
- Remind staff to ask all mandatory questions (although not mandatory to be answered)
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.