Talent Acquisition Specialist
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is seeking experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who can source, recruit, pre-screen, and interview candidates for technical and non-technical positions. Positions may require government clearances and certifications. This role will also support multiple types of openings including fully funded and bid & proposal. Talent Acquisition Specialist will hire for roles across multiple divisions, projects and locations across the U.S. This position is under the general direction of the Chief of Staff.
- Conduct full-life cycle recruitment for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- responsible for full-life cycle recruitment including resume and application reviews, maintaining the applicant log, assisting with job fairs, scheduling and conducting interviews and pre-employment actions.
- Assists with maintaining compliance of federal, state and licensing agent regulations on personnel related matters.
- Serves as main point of contact for applicants.
- Reviews resumes and applications to ensure applicants meet minimum requirements.
- Coordinates recruitment and selection activities including the weekly pipeline
- Schedules and coordinates employment interviews.
- Prepares interview confirmations and turn down letters.
- Applies recruiting and hiring practices that are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures in the pre-screening and post-employment process.
- Conducts/processes pre-employment including but not limited to the following: criminal background, education verifications and reference checks and driver’s license, for applicants.
- • Leverages recruitment resources including ATS, search engines, CRM, social media and targeted events to identify and pursue target candidates and sources.
- Develops creative approaches and solutions to expand the candidate pool and successfully filling tough to fill requisitions.
- Provide hiring managers with ongoing status reports for open searches.
- Attends recruitment events and devises ways to increase outreach efforts and partnerships (i.e. colleges/universities, professional associations).
- Prepares approvals for new hires, transfers and terminations.
- Supports additional Human Resources functions/projects as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Human Resources certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in Human Resources or Administration including full-life cycle recruitment
- Ability to self-monitor for accuracy of payroll information and reporting systems.
- Ability to display cultural competence by responding respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, languages, classes, races, ethnic backgrounds, religions and other diversity factors in a manner that recognizes, affirms and values the worth of individuals, families and communities and protects.
- Proficient in ADP, Microsoft Office, and Taleo.
- Ability to maintain employee records, including filing and data entry.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple complex tasks, strong professional communication and team work.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of proper protocol to ensure confidentiality of personnel records.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of full life-cycle recruitment experience to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing and engaging in offer strategy discussions with leaders to build hire ready talent pools.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to push, pull and lift maximum of 25 pounds (office supplies, files etc.)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment to include recruiting surges
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.