LTS is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at at a COVID-19 vaccine sites throughout CONUS WEST REGION. LTS has openings in other states in the US if candidate is open to travel.
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Registered Nurse provides patient care for COVID Vaccination Program. This position is required to provide comprehensive professional nursing services for individuals, families & community groups in compliance with LTS policies, procedures, professional standards and program vaccination protocols. Will provide patient care from registration, screening, triaging, administration of vaccinations, documentation, monitoring of patient care and adverse reactions with all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Registered Nursing Degree, BSN Degree and State Nursing Board License.
- Actively practicing with minimum experience of 1 year.
- Medical terminology Experience - 1 year.
- Prior experience in vaccinations necessary.
- Ability to create a caring, compassionate relationship with the patients and families.
- Ability to collaborate with the healthcare team while providing care.
- Trained to adhere to vaccination protocols.
- Expertise in handling sophisticated medical equipment.
- Screening individuals prior to receiving vaccinations.
- Providing triage such as patient vital signs and documentation.
- Provide comprehensive care to patients with adverse reactions.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays and on-call duty.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Licensure, Certifications, Registrations:
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess a current Basic Life Support (BLS) required, either a certification from an American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Healthcare Providers (or AHA recognized equivalent) or an American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer and Healthcare Provider.
- Ability to work inside and outside for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform job duties while, sitting, standing, squat, bend at the waist, kneel and walking for extended period of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15- 20lbs., reach in all directions, and unassisted. Ability to use lifting motion over and below waist from 15lbs-20 lbs. without assistance.
- Ability to use vision or corrective vision to determine depth perception and to discriminate between color coated objects.
- Ability to perform gross motor functions, fine motor functions and maintain olfactory sensory functions.
- Ability to work in latex safe environment.
- Ability to be qualified using medical evaluations and physicals for adequate passing for respirator use.
- May be exposed to infectious diseases and occupational dangers such as needle pricks and outdoor inclement weather.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.