LTS is seeking an Experienced Digital Analytics Specialist in Washington, D.C. to support a project with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
LTS is an award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
- Conducting a comprehensive analysis of digital campaigns and channels and building dashboards in PowerBI to provide actionable insights
- Contributing to a team environment, assisting with documentation, on-going education, and other impactful opportunities to contribute to the overall success of the project
- Regularly sharing actionable recommendations and best practices with government and contract team members
- Building strong relationships with clients and identifying client objectives, developing KPI framework and mapping suitable analytics solutions to ensure that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported
- Identifying the best mix of tools available to conduct analysis; comfortable working with existing data sources, creating new data from user testing, or relying upon industry research
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to test and analyze new tactics for increased performance
- Working with the digital team to identify A/B testing and personalization opportunities and report out on test performance
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience building Google Analytics measurement strategies
- In-depth knowledge of PowerBI and Power Apps, and MS Office Suite
- Ability to work as a part of the team, and independently and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills, including the ability to understand business plans and the objectives of multiple stakeholders
- Solid cross-functional team capabilities, including the ability to gain the support of key and senior stakeholders and business leaders
- Tech Savvy: you pick up new technology quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and task management skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven web analytics capabilities, with excellent ability to analyze, interpret, and visual present data
- Strong technical skills to prepare trending analyses of digital communication properties and channels over time, with the object to present findings and actionable recommendations to divisional product owners and enterprise level executives
- Experienced tracking social media campaigns through digital tools (e.g.; Social Studio, Meltwater, etc.)
- Background evaluating email marketing through customer relationship management software (e.g.; Gov.Delivery, Salesforce, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of three years of recent experience of marketing analytics experience, or, similar years of hands-on experience within an analyst function, military service, or related field
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.