LTS is seeking a COVID-19 Site Lead to join our team at a COVID-19 vaccine and testing sites in South Carolina.
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the State Lead and/or Regional Manager. The COVID-19 Site Lead is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of assigned COVID-19 Specimen Collection and Vaccination Site(s) to include the following:
- Leads by example - Understands, complies with, and enforces all LTS Policies & Procedures and OSHA safety standards (e.g., Proper PPE donning, doffing and decontamination)
- Validates that all supplies, IT, and infrastructure needed are in-place to facilitate appropriate site operations.
- Directs and assists team with set up and break down.
- Leads daily huddle and debrief to ensure all team members are informed of the workflow and operating procedures.
- Ensures timely start and closing of site – arriving 30 minutes in advance of start time.
- Leads the site team.
- Assists with site operations as needed.
- Sign-off on total hours worked for each employee/agency staff member (including set up and break down time).
- Triage staffing issues in real time at site (e.g. sending care team member home if sick, etc).
- Coordinates appropriate breaks and coverage as needed throughout day.
- Communicates any safety or performance concerns to leadership.
- Participates in daily check-in call and weigh in on any operational/clinical challenges or concerns.
- Completes inventories and requests restocking of supplies.
- Must be willing to commute distances up to or exceeding two hours - mileage reimbursement provided when applicable.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Performs daily quality control checks and resolves discrepancies.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Current CPR
- HEP B/TITER Vaccination and/or refusal.
- Active South Carolina Driver License and reliable transportation
- CDC Vaccination Modules (6) and completed CEUs (completed upon appointment)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training and Completed Quiz (completed upon appointment)
- Basic computer skills required.
- Possess ability to understand and implement a variety of detailed instructions.
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- If clinical (RN, LPN/LVN, CMA, CNA, Phlebotomist), maintain any clinical certifications as required.
- Ability to perform job functions while standing. (Frequent)
- Ability to perform job functions while sitting. (Continuous)
- Ability to perform job functions while walking. (Continuous)
- Ability to work indoors. (Continuous)
- Ability to work in confined/cramped spaces. (Infrequent)
- Ability to perform job functions from kneeling positions. (Infrequent)
- Ability to bend at the waist. (Infrequent)
- Ability to squat and perform job functions. (Infrequent)
- Ability to perform repetitive motions with hands/wrists/elbows and shoulders. (Continuous)
- Ability to reach in all directions. (Frequent)
- Possess good finger dexterity. (Continuous)
- Ability to twist at the waist. (Frequent)
- Ability to perform ‘pinching’ operations. (Infrequent)
- Ability to fully use both hands/arms. (Continuous)
- Ability to fully use both legs. (Continuous)
- Ability to reach in all directions. (Continuous)
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs. unassisted. (Infrequent)
- Ability to lift/lower objects 15 lbs. from/to floor from/to 36 inches unassisted. (Infrequent)
- Ability to lift from 36 inches to overhead 15 lbs. (Infrequent)
- Ability to maintain 20/40 vision, corrected, in one eye or with both eyes. (Continuous)
- Ability to see and recognize objects at a distance (Continuous)
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.