LTS is seeking a Communications Analyst in Washington, D.C to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve on a team of communications professionals and develop subject matter expertise within the Federal IT environment.
- Work with senior level executives to understand their priorities and develop key communications products, including communication plans, executive messaging, talking points and intranet articles; create content such as blogs, emails, and other deliverables in leaders' voices.
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key stakeholders across a range of levels and business functions.
- Align VA initiatives with IT management goals and promote emerging IT
- Understand the client and evaluate the big picture to develop actionable communications deliverables to reach the right audiences through the appropriate channels.
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills, with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources, translate complicated issues into a clear point of view, and create a compelling, concise and well-written narrative.
- Adhere to team quality assurance measures to develop high-quality, error-free materials and deliverables
- Understand functional areas such as communication plan execution, business rules, enterprise management, and auditing, tracking, and improving communications program.
- Develop detailed measurement plan for each communication initiative and campaign.
- Identify opportunities and deliver results independent of supervision.
- Actively participates in the production of deliverables
- Work closely with government client and team to ensure schedule and objectives are met and exceeded.
- Attention to detail and deliver against client timelines.
- Participate in business development opportunities.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, English or Business is preferred.
- 5-10 years of Communications experience.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
- Strong strategy development, writing, editing, and proofreading skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in communications and federal IT.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams.
Security Clearance Requirements
Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal Information Technology (IT)contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading IT provider for mission-critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employees comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.