LTS is seeking a COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Site Lead to join our team at a COVID-19 vaccine and testing sites throughout Michigan, including but not limited to the areas in and around the metropolitan areas of Detroit, Ann Arbor, Saginaw, Marquette, Mackinaw City, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing, Traverse City and Flint.
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure, and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the direction of LTS Site Manager and/or LTS Regional Director, the COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Site Lead (Clinical) is responsible for carrying out the objectives, plans, and polices for the established testing and vaccination sites. The Site Lead ensures that the services provided within area of responsibility are delivered within established standards.
- Validates that all supplies, IT, and infrastructure needed are obtained to facilitate appropriate staging of site.
- Directs and assists team with set up and break down of each testing and vaccine sites.
- May be required to perform COVID 19 vaccinations when needed. This may require an RN (Registered Nurse) present to administer vaccinations.
- Ensures timely arrival to testing and vaccination sites – arriving two hours in advance of testing or vaccination start time.
- Lead the testing and/or vaccination site team.
- Ensures all staff members are always wearing appropriate PPE.
- Lead huddle and debrief to ensure all team members are informed of the workflow and operating procedures.
- Sign-off on total hours worked for each employee/agency staff member (including set up and break down time).
- Triage staffing issues in real time at site (e.g., sending care team member home if sick, etc.).
- Coordinate appropriate breaks and coverage as needed throughout day.
- Communicate any safety or performance concerns to leadership.
- Obtain lunch for team on site when not sponsored.
- Participate in daily check-in call and weigh in on any operational/clinical challenges or concerns.
- Completes inventories and restocking of supplies.
- Escalates potential staff member concerns/issues or site issues to Site Manager or Regional Director.
- Requests additional supplies for appropriate restocking as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED and 1+ years related experience and 3+ years of supervisor or management experience.
- Must meet the requirements for one or more of the following:
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- EMT Certification
- Paramedic Certification
- Basic computer skills required.
- Current Driver’s License is required
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work inside and outside for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform job duties while, sitting, standing, squat, bend at the waist, kneel and walking for extended period of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15- 20lbs., reach in all directions, and unassisted. Ability to use lifting motion over and below waist from 15lbs-20 lbs. without assistance.
- Ability to use vision or corrective vision to determine depth perception and to discriminate between color coated objects.
- Ability to perform gross motor functions, fine motor functions and maintain olfactory sensory functions.
- Ability to work in latex safe environment.
- Ability to be qualified using medical evaluations and physicals for adequate passing for respirator use.
- May be exposed to infectious diseases and occupational dangers such as needle pricks and outdoor inclement weather.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.