LTS is currently looking for a Functional Analyst to join our team and provide Information Assurance support to the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Office of Information Technology (OIT) Health Portfolio.
The Health PMO support contract provides IT program management, project management, technical management, financial management, functional planning, and documentation analysis in support of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) Enterprise Program Management Division (EPMD) Health Portfolio
The VA Health Portfolio is focused on development and execution of quality IT projects that address the needs of Veterans and health care providers through management of health care information and sustainment of production software to keep the mission going.
Information about LTS
LTS is an acknowledged and award winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employees comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to learn quickly and work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong analytical, communication, documentation, and organization skills.
- Team player able to work effectively with a variety of both 'layman' and technical audiences to achieve project goals.
- Host and attend team ceremonies and stakeholder calls as well as managing sprint backlogs, capturing/documenting use cases, workflows, user stories/acceptance criteria etc. that are concise, implementable, and testable.
- Produce VA-approved requirement artifacts.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence aka Wiki), VA systems, technical writing and SAFe desired.
- Leverage solid facilitation skills to lead multi-disciplined stakeholder meetings to achieve results and outcomes in support of high-visibility implementation of initiatives and projects.
- Provide project analysis to various engagement initiatives such as project plan, metrics, IPT support.
- Coach and provide organization development
- Support and provide communications, strategic planning and implementation.
- Support and develop course/workshop design and rollout.
- Develop presentations and visualization designs to support initiatives, projects, and programs.
- Plan, research, write and edit internal and external publications to keep federal officials acquainted with client’s current programs.
- Communicate status of project to internal and external stakeholders via written reports and meetings.
- Ensure compliance with contract and corporate requirements including quality measures and quality assurance standards.
- Education Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- Years of Experience Required: 10 years
- 8 Years of Experience may be substituted for Degree
- Familiar with the VA Veteran-Focused Integration Process (VIP) project management methodology is a plus
- PM-related certifications such as CSM, PMP and ITIL are not required, but good to have
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Experience in all areas of the software development life cycle, enterprise-wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure and management practices a plus
- Must have experience with diverse IT Development projects both large and small preferred
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Veterans Affairs Public Trust
- To ensure compliance with this projects’ requirements under President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, this project requires employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021. Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process with Human Resources.