LTS is seeking Patient Service Representatives to join our teams supporting COVID-19 testing sites throughout the state of Virgina.
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ unique challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
We are expanding our Emergency Response Team in Georgia, seeking motivated professionals who are focused on providing a high level of patient care and serving their community. LTS is committed to offering eligible employees a rewarding career path as well as competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Patient Service Representatives will perform a critical role in the operation of LTS’ COVID-19 testing sites. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to provide professional customer service for individuals, families & community groups in compliance with LTS policies, procedures, professional standards, and program safety protocols.
The Patient Service Representative will:
- Work closely with a team of clinical and non-clinical personnel to support the safe and efficient operation of COVID-19 testing sites.
- Greet patients on site, respond to their questions and concerns, and guide them through the testing process.
- Manage the patient registration process by assisting patients with creating pre-registration profiles.
- Create patient registration profiles by entering patient information into testing software via tablet or computer and verify all information for accuracy.
- Verify patient identities and ensure each patient’s profile contains the information necessary for specimen collection and returning test results.
- Guide patients, on foot or in vehicles, through the testing site in a safe and professional manner.
- Assist with site set up and tear down as needed.
- Follow all LTS safety, infection control, and professional protocols.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to create a caring, compassionate relationship with the patients and families.
- Ability to collaborate with the healthcare team while providing patient service.
- Ability to adhere patient registration protocols.
- Ability to create patient registration forms and verify for accuracy.
- Ability to adhere to safety and infection control protocols.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays and on-call duty.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- High school degree.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- One year of work experience preferred.
- Experience with computers, tablets, and data entry preferred.
- Ability to work outside for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform job duties while, sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform job duties while wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) including mask, face shield, gown, and gloves in both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Ability to use lifting motion over and below waist from 15lbs-20 lbs. without assistance.
- May be exposed to infectious diseases and occupational dangers such as needle pricks and outdoor inclement weather.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.