LTS is seeking a IT Program Manager, to support a Federal Civilian program. The PM shall assign taskings to Contractor personnel, supervise on‐going technical efforts, and manage overall task order performance. The PM shall have the ultimate authority to commit the Contractor’s organization and make decisions for the Contractor’s organization in response to Government issues, concerns, or problems.
Information about LTS
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
The PM shall assign taskings to Contractor personnel, supervise on‐going technical efforts, and manage overall task order performance. The PM shall have the ultimate authority to commit the Contractor’s organization and make decisions for the Contractor’s organization in response to Government issues, concerns, or problems. The PM shall be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues. The PM shall provide the following types of support:
- Strategic directions for the infrastructure function at the enterprise level.
- Assess the relative impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects.
- Interface with business unit executives and other IT functional area executives to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead the development of infrastructure strategy, architecture, service delivery standards, and procedures for the enterprise.
- Analyze and predict trends and develop long‐range plans designed to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness of the enterprise’s IT infrastructure.
- Participate in IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices (e.g., ITIL) as related to the needs of the business.
- Proactively research and recommend courses of action to prevent problems and to maintain high infrastructure service levels for the user community.
- Utilize metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements for driving the performance of IT service delivery.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the Task Order.
- Experience in a business or IT field.
- ITIL V3/V4 Foundations or comparable framework Certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification.
- Information Technology experience, with no less than three (3) years of recent experience in managing multiple, cross‐functional teams or projects consisting of no less than 100 personnel and advising senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise architecture, network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, directing, and managing the development
- implementation, and performance of IT managed service solutions similar in size, scope, and complexity as referenced in this Task Order.
- Demonstrated experience with the management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills within programs similar in size, scope, and complexity as proposed for this Task Order.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of
- Demonstrated experience transitioning efforts similar in size, scope, and complexity to this Task Order.
- Demonstrated experience with managing performance metric contracts that must conform to KPIs.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher or an equivalent certification.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Top Secret clearance w/SSBI