LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
The candidate shall provide support for the CIO-T/TF/TFDC Discovery Services, Content Branch by applying extensive knowledge of various sciences on all domains.
Duties may include:
- Develop business processes and plans required to collaborate and coordinate across NGA.
- Create and maintain an automated workflow tool to facilitate the contribution, exposure and discovery of knowledge and resources. Create and maintain capabilities to expose the automated tool’s dataset(s) to other integrating capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise to interpret and implement customer requirements.
- Maintain and track an Agile development schedule in an appropriate project management capability (e.g. Redmine, JIRA, etc.).
- Incorporate GEOINT metadata standards, where applicable, to ensure applications adhere to, and support, proper guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure connectivity between Application Program Interfaces (APIs), both internal and external to TF capabilities.
- Incorporate and adhere to General Services Administration (GSA) 18F/U.S. Web Design Standards for all applicable user interface or other design frameworks and standards specified by the government.
- Create and maintain user and administrative roles testing procedures and scripts for operational resources across all applicable domains.
- Provide testing results to the development team and work collaboratively on bug resolution.
- Analyze, report and incorporate application test findings into pipeline backlog for necessary updates.
- Create and maintain system and web application configuration documentation for ongoing operations of development and operational resources across all applicable domains.
- Distribute and maintain code bases across all applicable domains.
- Ensure storage for all code in a central repository to include versioning history and back-ups.
- Coordinate application testing across user base.
- Maintain system architecture and functionality consistency across all domains.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system functionality anomalies.
- Coordinate resolution of issues for external systems, capabilities, or toolsets with the responsible external entity.
- Assist application user-base with issues and troubleshooting requirements.
- Manage and adjudicate application feedback.
- Create and maintain user guides and provide user training as required.
- Track and manage internal and external taskers.
- Draft and edit briefing materials for presentation to NSG, ASG, academia, and private sector.
- Prepare briefings, read-aheads and talking points for TF staff, as required.
- Create graphics and materials for briefings, documentation, and communications.
- Provide live demonstrations of capabilities and enhancements, as required.
- Maintain a network of support personnel within a DevOps environment and ensure currency of information.
- Maintain a network of resources across NGA.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience with back-end architecture and/or front-end, user experience design.
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining test scripts, configuration and maintenance documentation, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Demonstrated experience with a cloud-based or DevOps environment and/or open source capabilities (e.g. GITLab, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Jenkins, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining user guides, training, and/or other user-based documentation.
- TS/SCI and ability to obtain a CI Poly
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with business workflow and appropriate capabilities/tools (e.g. Redmine, JIRA, etc.).
- Minimum of 1 year experience creating graphics or materials for briefings and/or application usage.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with user based training.
- Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding and/or implementing General Services Administration (GSA) 18F/U.S. Web Design Standards Framework
- Minimum of 1 year experience preparing briefing materials and facilitating live capability demonstrations for presentation to leadership, NSG, ASG, academia, and/or private sector.