LTS is seeking a Lead Graphic Designer who will support our National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) client in Springfield, VA leading the conceptual design and production of a wide variety of proposals, graphic art, marketing, and corporate materials. To be successful, the candidate must have detailed knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud graphic design software package on a Windows platform. This candidate must also stay abreast of new and potentially evolving software packages which may be useful for NGA in the future.
- Oversees design projects from concept to completion.
- Leads organization-wide projects that involve conceptualizing, structuring, and presenting information and graphic design.
- Creates the design and layout of collateral that includes digital signage / web graphics, engravings, print ads, handouts, infographics, posters, PowerPoint visualizations, and publications, created to communicate with existing and potential clients.
- Works with the Program Manager to select and manage professional talent.
- Responsible for developing and implementing creative visual and strategic solutions from scientific presentations to websites to infographics.
- Services include, but are not limited to, design and layout support, text processing, page mark-up, graphic scanning, large and small format printing, sign marking, engraving, mounting & laminating, and any other creative design support.
- Providing detailed knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud graphic design software package on a Windows platform.
- Staying abreast of new and potentially evolving software packages which may be useful for NGA in the future.
- 10 years’ relevant experience in the career field of graphic design and familiarity with a wide range of design software applications. - Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud graphic design software experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in all manner of graphic design, with particular emphasis on strategic and technical communications.
- Demonstrated experience using a Laser Engraver.
- Demonstrated experience with producing the following work products: Digital signage; Web graphics; Engravings on brass, glass, plastic, and wood; Handouts such as fact sheets, flyers, newsletters, tri-folds, pamphlets, programs, etc.; Historical displays and exhibits; Infographics; Cover designs, logos, coins, etc.; Posters; PowerPoint visualizations; and Publications.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Working knowledge of NGA and/or Intelligence Community is highly desired.