LTS is seeking an experienced Program Manager for work on an exciting new opportunity. This position will oversee, manage, and execute a visual communications services contract at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The PM shall provide the necessary resources, technical processes and infrastructure to manage, perform, and administer this contract.
**Required Clearance: TS/SCI CI Poly**
- Responsible for planning, executing, overseeing, and managing business activities within assigned program on a daily basis.
- Develops plans and procedures for area of responsibility within government-approved scope.
- Daily interactions with the Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer Representative, and other senior Government officials.
- Responsible for all contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract.
- Generating contract data requirements (CDRLs), reports, etc containing concise statements covering a clear and complete account of all of the work performed in each discipline: videography, photography, graphic design, copy center, scanning, editing, transcribing, and website development.
- Provide programmatic briefings to senior leaders within NGA and LTS.
- 10 years' experience in at least one of the work roles (videography, photography, graphic design, copy center, scanning, editing, transcribing, and website development) and two years' experience in program management. - Ability to manage a dispersed workforce at various government locations.
- Managing large complex projects, contracts, funds, and resources.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- PMP certification
- Managing similar programs at NGA, Intelligence Community, or Department of Defense