Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the direction of LTS Management, the Regional Director will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all assigned COVID-19 Testing Sites to include personnel management, logistics management, supply chain management and adherence to all safety standards.
The specific expectations of the Regional Director role are:
- Strong Project Management/Logistics Management experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills - oral and written - will have communication with local government officials.
- Experience with managing multiple teams and projects at once.
- Ability to travel to COVID-19 Testing Sites. Travel will be 80% of job requirement.
- Oversee set up of COVID-19 Testing Collection Sites.
- Responsible for oversight of multiple COVID-19 Testing Collection Sites and their success.
- Work closely with LTS Management, Scheduler, Facilities team, Site Leads.
- Perform weekly reporting to leadership.
- Perform daily check in with Site Managers.
- Monitor site budgets.
- Responsible for Vendor Management.
- Responsible for management and approval of staff timecards.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities (Specific to COVID-19):
Additional non-clinical roles of which are pertinent to successful testing site operations may be performed. The Regional Director will be provided with all appropriate training and safety protocols.
- While wearing all necessary PPE for safety, the Regional Director must be willing to interact with potentially COVID-positive patients.
- Willingness to abide by all LTS PPE and safety protocols.
- Must be able to wear an KN-95 mask for periods possibly exceeding two hours.
- Must be willing to commute distances up to or exceeding two hours - mileage reimbursement provided when applicable.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years related experience.
- Active Washington Drivers License.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Teams skills a plus.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.