Acquisition / Requisition Specialist - Mid
|# of Openings:||1|
LTS, Inc. is seeking an Acquisition / Requisition Specialist (Mid-level) to support a DHS PMSS program. LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
ACQUISITION / REQUISITION SPECIALIST (MID): The Candidate shall provide advanced, time-sensitive and accurate acquisition, requisition, and financial analysis support for the U.S. Government, to include accessing and utilizing the PRISM Automated Procurement System to generate, route, research and track requisitions throughout the procurement process.
• Review and analyze procurement documents to include Statements of Work (SOW) and Performance Work Statements (PWS) and coordinate corrective actions.
• Conduct market research and prepare independent government cost estimates (IGCEs).
• Generate, proofread, trouble-shoot, and route accurate requisitions in the Procurement Request Information System Management (PRISM) system upon receipt of Purchase Requisition (PR) request submissions from customers or third-party contractors.
• Perform financial analysis, financial research, data processing, and meeting coordination to draft response documents in response to data calls and audits inquiries.
• Develop, implement, and maintain efficient and centralized internal tracking tools and processes to receive, process, manage, track, and quality control requisitions and financial actions.
• Develop, maintain, and disseminate periodic contract closeout and de-obligation status reports.
• Assist in analyzing current business processes, objectives, and strategies to identify improvement opportunities and assessment impacts, including but not limited to, financial management, budget execution, accounts receivable, general ledger, and cost management.
• Author, develop, and write highly-technical and user-friendly deliverables, including but not limited to Executive-level briefings, dashboards, white papers, requirement documents, briefings, forms, surveys, memos, talking points, testimonies, reports, meeting minutes, manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and other financial analysis and requisition deliverables.
• Must be eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
• 4 years of relevant experience including 2 years of experience related to acquisition, requisition, or financial analysis support.
• BS/BA degree.
• Advanced level skills in MS Excel.
• Prior experience using PRISM system.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results