LongView International Technology Solutions (LongView) is seeking a Helpdesk Specialist to join our team supporting an Information Technology (IT) support service project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier II helpdesk support
- Helpdesk support includes: incident, problem and request management processes
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL service framework
- Provide end user development support service and incident resolution remotely and through touch-labor service
- Helpdesk specialists will coordinate with the Global Service center to resolve issues within the following: basic issues 4 hours; complex issues 8 hours; and peripheral requirements 72 hours.
- Utilize the Global Service center ticketing system for all helpdesk tasking (documentation and resolution)
- Helpdesk tasking includes: installing and connecting desktops (PCs) and other peripherals to the network, wiping and rebuilding infected desktops, software installation (Operating System, MS Office Suite, anti-virus software, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) needed by the user for their work), assisting users with services and products.
- Experience working on government- owned or government approved desktops and peripherals.
- Experience with following: repair desktops, printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Perform Dell Inc warranty work
- Experience with imaging all new computers with the current approved WRAIR operating system.
- Provide printer / multifunctiondevice (MFD) support and ensure all printers / MFDs are configured in accordance with appropriate DISA SATIG prior to adding to the network.
- Support contract deliverables and documentation
- Adhere to and abide by established configuration management policies
- Resolve system performance issues, design and implementation of new requirements and scheduled system maintenance windows
- Document and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Provide input during classified requirements definition and requirements planning processes.
- Provide support to the Help Desk during normal business hours, with after hour support provided via phone.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years in Systems or Network Administration or related discipline
- Secret clearance required
- Microsoft certification (Microsoft Windows)