LTS – GA K-12 Schools Senior Site Coordinator in Middle Georgia
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise systems. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, software development, cybersecurity, infrastructure, data analytics, and customer experience. Armed with this expertise, our frontline is charged with delivering operational excellence to each unique customer.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family
Under the direction of LTS (Longview Tech Solutions) Management, the Senior Site Coordinator will oversee the safe and efficient operation of all assigned COVID-19 Testing Sites at local Middle Georgia schools to include personnel management, logistics management, and adherence to all safety standards. The Senior Site Coordinator (SC) will be provided with all proper training and safety protocols. While wearing all necessary PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for safety, the SSC must be willing to interact with potentially COVID-positive patients. The Senior Site Coordinator will also provide oversite for Site Coordinators and play an important role in Site Visits and Evaluations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be managing multiple teams and testing sites over the course of the work week.
- Ensure proper administration of PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) and Antigen testing.
- Ensure collection of all PCR Specimens and delivery in a timely fashion to FedEx facilities for delivery to lab.
- Ensuring collection and transport of all biohazard waste to storage facility.
- Ensure accurate inventory counts, in conjunction with the RD, of all program supplies for assigned territories.
- Will be required to travel to COVID-19 Testing Sites located throughout the assigned region.
- Oversee set up of COVID-19 Testing Collection Sites.
- Work closely with testing staff, registration staff and LTS Management.
- Perform daily check-in with Regional Director and participate in daily End-of-Day SCRUM meetings.
- Responsible for review and approval of staff timecards.
- Responsible for completing and submitting start and end of shift reports each day.
- Complete testing staff evaluations.
- Complete Evaluations of Site Coordinators and Testing site on a regular basis as assigned by Regional Director and other Senior Management.
- Provide real-time recommendations related to changes needed to testing sites to ensure a safe and effective testing environment.
- Completing weekly inventory.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities (specific to success of COVID-19 test site operations):
- Collaborate with healthcare team while providing care.
- Communicate effectively with Point of Contact at each testing site.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by escalating client enquiries to RD, and State Lead in a responsive and timely manner.
- Adherence to testing protocols.
- Create patient registration profiles and verify accuracy.
- Display command of medical terminology and infection control.
- Must abide by all LTS PPE and safety protocols.
- Will be required to wear an KN-95 mask for periods exceeding two hours.
- Will be required to commute distances up to or exceeding two hours - mileage reimbursement will be provided when applicable.
- May be required to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Other duties as assigned senior leadership.
- Assist with replenishing of supplies for Site Coordinators.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Medical Certification (MA, LPN, LVN).
- Strong Project Management/Logistics Management experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Active Driver’s License.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Teams skills a plus.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Ability to work inside and outside for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform job duties while, sitting, standing, squat, bend at the waist, kneel and walking for extended period of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15- 20lbs., reach in all directions, and unassisted. Ability to use lifting motion over and below waist from 15lbs-20 lbs. without assistance.
- Ability to use vision or corrective vision to determine depth perception and to discriminate between color coated objects.
- Ability to perform gross motor functions, fine motor functions and maintain olfactory sensory functions.
- Ability to work in latex safe environment.
- Ability to be qualified using medical evaluations and physicals for adequate passing for respirator use.
- May be exposed to infectious diseases and occupational dangers such as needle pricks and outdoor inclement weather.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.