***Required Active Clearance: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly***
LTS is looking to fill a full-time Support Administration position located in the Tysons’ Corner, VA. area, in support of a dynamic fast-paced intelligence community business office. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining multiple complex spreadsheets to assist in creating and developing metrics for Congress and/or the Office of Congressional Affairs. He or she must have strong research skills, attention to detail, and:
The selected candidate will perform a combination of supporting tasks including, but not limited to:
- Performing detailed searches in different databases and documenting your findings/analysis.
- Receive and perform categorization of incoming flow of information, and provide/coordinate information for review with multiple agencies.
- Identify and address issues by providing written and oral communications to superiors and partners regarding.
- Ensure case files are opened properly, correctly identified, and updated in a timely manner.
- Provide back-up support to other members of the team for such things as desk coverage, vault opening and closing, as required.
- Request data transfer in coordination with IT, organize documents including virtual and hardcopy files, and complete other ad hoc duties as required.
- Capability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Other duties include supporting various customer’s needs by sending and receiving electronic messages as needed.
- Schedule deadlines and follow up on outstanding items regularly. Prioritize projects to meet Customer demands.
- A bachelor degree and/or high school diploma and relevant years of experience specific to the skills listed.
- Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and orally.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships at all customer levels as well as the ability to develop good rapport with outside liaisons.
- Ability to work in a team environment and build a partnership and strong rapport with people at all levels to include adaptability to changing work requirements.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office, to include Advanced Excel skills, Adobe, and customer specific applications, tools, databases, and processes necessary to complete routine and moderately complex administrative tasks.
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Must have an understanding of security requirements to be able to adhere to them.
- Collaborate with other support team members to ensure the necessary coverage is provided during core hours (can be 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm).
- Additional Desired Experience Knowledge of the intelligence community.