LTS is looking for a full time FSA/JIRA Subject Matter Expert for our Springfield VA. location.
FSA/JIRA SME– Springfield, VA.
The candidate shall provide customer support services for the Globe. The Candidate shall work closely with assigned staff, senior specialists, or task leads to ensure customer satisfaction. The frequency of occurrence of the below-listed requirements are weekly, unless otherwise stated.
- Coordinate tasking responses associated with the Globe to ensure governance policies, opinions and perspectives of the Globe are fully coordinated and accurately reflected.
- Participate in tracking feedback daily from the Globe audience to gauge customer experience.
- Perform customer service duties to include email response and disposition of Globe feedback as appropriate.
- Resolve product and service discrepancies for online feedback for the Globe.
- Develop user stories/features based on Globe feedback inputs from JIRA and maintain this information in Redmine.
- Create and maintain metrics on feedback status.
Skills and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to complete CI poly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 7+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in a distinct functional or cross functional business area (experience may be broad based crossing government or industry markets and may also include knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices).
- Demonstrated experience to manage and adjudicate application feedback.
- Demonstrated experience applying data gathering and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with Redmine and JIRA applications.