Geodesicx is seeking a Windows Administrator to join our TacMobile Project team for installation, operation and information assurance accreditation support of NIWC Systems Center Atlantic (SSC-LANT). This position requires experience and understanding of multiple operating systems and network familiarity.
- Perform installation, updates, and configuration of servers and workstations in accordance with industry best practices and DISA standards
- Understand and implement DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG) on Windows workstations and servers
- Collaborate and coordinate with other team members about change requests and testing schedules and ability to document changes for the system when applicable
- Troubleshoot Windows workstations and servers
- Troubleshoot network switches and routers
- Support testing and accreditation by performing applicable research, documentation, software installation and configuration
- Troubleshoot problems with end users via phone and email support
- Knowledge of Tenable ACAS, and DISA HBSS systems
- Must have a strong understanding of Windows Desktop, Servers, and VMware
- Experience in working with, and configuring multiple operating systems to include Windows, Linux and VMware
- Experience with Windows Group Policy, Active Directory, and DNS
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Security+ and an OS specific certification such as: Linux+, Server+, Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), MCP, MCSA or similar
- Three (3) years of task specific project Computerized System experience, to include: Test and Evaluation, Network Protocols, LAN administration fundamentals, UNIX and Windows based operating system.
- Security+ certification or must have within 90 days of start date.
- Ability to obtain OS certification such as: Linux+, Server+, Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), MCP or similar
- Experience using the Windows, Red Hat, VMware and networking
- Experience updating and patching IT equipment
- General broad IT knowledge of hardware and software
- DoD Secret Clearance
- High School diploma or GED.