We are seeking an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate will coordinate all of Geodesicx’s efforts in the Mid-Atlantic Region including shipboard/ashore C5ISR installations, marine electronics depot repairs, FMS projects, and marine electronics sales. Responsibilities include compiling project status reports, coordinating project schedules, managing project meetings, and identifying and resolving technical problems. Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables. Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Performs analysis and evaluation throughout the process, application, system, development life-cycle which includes, but is not limited to: planning, requirements, design, acquisition, development, integration, installation/deployment, performance tuning, testing, or training.
- Performs, or may direct, the development and preparation of detailed analysis and solution recommendations at various stages of a project life-cycle.
- Attends and may facilitate meetings to support the accurate delivery of products/assets to the end user.
- Serves as a liaison between functional and technical specialists. Supervises project team leads and technical/non-technical personnel.
- Ensures, compliance with, and/or may develop, the standards and organization requirements relative to specific assignments.
- Performs configuration management and asset tracking duties.
- Analyze Requests for Proposals/Quotes and assist in developing technical and pricing sections of proposal.
- Assist in developing opportunities for new business.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working on and managing C5ISR projects or production.
- PMP a plus.
- MS Office (including Project and Access) and Visio experience.
- Experience with the FAR and government contracting.
- Ability to professionally represent the project to both the customer and senior management.
- Experience scheduling complex processes to ensure timelines are met.
- Experience with the Navy and/or Coast Guard a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or IT related field preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Defense SECRET security clearance. An active SECRET clearance is seen as a plus.