Mission Planning Test Analyst
Geodesicx is seeking a Mission Planning Test Analyst to join our United States Navy TacMobile Project team in support of NIWC Atlantic.
- Provide support to the Mission Planning (MP) Integrated Product Team (IPT) in support of engineering and software test efforts for the TacMobile program.
- Subject Matter Expert in various Mission Planning tools, applications, and Tactical Decision Aids (TDA’s).
- Represent the TacMobile Project & MP IPT at various meetings, forums, working groups as required and report results/action items
- Support the change request process pertaining to Mission Planning software applications & tools.
- Develop Mission Planning training materials for use in Fleet Introductory Training (FIT) and the TacMobile Schoolhouse Fleet Formal Training (FFT).
- Support the fielding and training of Mission Planning software applications & tools.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Mission Planning or similar technical field with a minimum of 2 years of mission planning experience performed within the past 3 years.
- Proficient with Mission Planning applications & tools such as PC-IMAT, ASPECT, JMPS, and Undersea Warfare Decision Support System (USW DSS).
- Experience developing and updating technical documentation.
- Experience with P-3C and P-8 interfaces desired.
- The candidate must be in possession of a U.S. government issued SECRET or higher security clearance.
Associates degree in Information Technology, Engineering Technology, or Formal training from a Technical School, or Class A or B military school.