Geodesicx is seeking a Management Analyst to join our TacMobile Project team providing logistical support NIWC.
- Process receipt of new software from internal and external sources- identify and document information functional information. Coordinate with CM for assignment of CM numbers.
- Manage and track complete software disc media inventory.
- Process receipt of media hard drives from internal and external sources to include assignment of CM numbers and documentation of relevant part numbers and serial numbers.
- Manage and track stored inventory of hard drive media.
- Create and process proper documentation for classified media and label media with required information.
- Provide software reproduction and distribution support.
- Process software and hardware media for shipment to include packaging media, preparing required shipping documentation and coordinating pickup.
- Perform inventory of classified material as required.
- Maintain required oversite of Secure Room to ensure all security processes and mandates are followed.
- 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using CMPro and/or IBM Rational JAZZ
- Existing active DoD Secret Security clearance
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, professional appearance, able to work in team environment.