New User Registration
To submit your application, please complete these steps. Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.NOTE:
For returning users please use Login Page
button at the top or CLICK HERE
Create New Account
Your email address will be your login name allowing you to return to our website to update your profile. Password must be at least eight (8) characters long.
If you are a returning applicant, please SIGN IN or reset your password using the Login Page button.
Review and Submit
1. I certify, under penalty of perjury, that all of the above information is true and complete and I understand that any misrepresentation, falsification or omission of information may result in the denial of employment or, if hired, may result in termination.
2. I authorize the Association to contact my former employers, references, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools, and personal references to give the Association (with or without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with any other pertinent information they may have. In addition I hereby release the YMCA, my former employer, and all other persons, corporations, partnerships and associations from any and all claims demands or liabilities arising on or any way related to such investigation or disclosure.
3. I expressly agree and understand that, if employed, my employment having no specific term, is based upon mutual consent and may be terminated at will, with or without cause or notice, by either party (the Association or me). I also understand that this aspect of my employment which includes the Association’s right to demote or otherwise discipline with or without cause or notice, may not be changed, modified, amended or rescinded except by an individual written agreement signed by both me and the President of the Association.
4. I acknowledge that I have read all the above statements and that I understand them. In addition, the statements above supersede and replace any prior understandings or discussions I have had with the Association and set forth the complete agreement between me and the Association regarding these matters.
5. The YMCA takes seriously the protection of the children involved in its programs. To help assure the safety of children the YMCA follows a comprehensive hiring protocol for volunteer and paid staff, including thorough interviews and reference checks, criminal background screening through the California Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation, and review and acceptance of the YMCA Code of Conduct.
As part of this protocol, questions about past abuse and/or abusive behavior will be asked of each applicant and reference.
By signing this application, I agree that the information I give now and as part of the hiring process shall be true, complete, and accurate.
Candidate Sign Off